必赢亚洲手机app下载


整理的不二法门

366net必赢亚洲手机版缘何你的频率没有别人高

通往GTD的一百步

The Basics初段

大体实践时间为三至六个月。

1. I have read Getting Things Done from front to back.

本身早就起来到尾读完了Getting Things Done这本书。

2. I have a calendar, which is always on hand.

本人随身指引日程表。

3. I use my calendar for appointments and day-specific items
only.

我只用日程表记录约会和有稳定日期的位移。

  1. I have a physical inbox, which I use daily.

自身有一个的确收件箱(不是电子版)而且每天都用。

5. I have an email program, set up the way I want it.

本人有一个电子邮箱,按照我所企盼的点子设置妥当。

  1. I have voice mail, set up the way I want it.

自家有一个语音讯箱,按照自己所期望的章程设置妥当。

7. I always have a way to capture ideas and get them out of my head,
in all contexts (notepad, laptop, voice recorder, etc.).

自我有主意随时记录自己的想法,无论用笔记本、电脑依旧录音笔。

8. I have a place or places to keep Next Actions lists, accessible in
the right context.

自家在分外的地点和场所保存有“下一步活动”列表。

9. I have a Master Projects List.

自我有一个最紧要品种列表。

  1. I have listened to GTD on audiobook.

本人听过GTD语音读物。

11. I have a list for tracking “Waiting For” items.

自己记下“待处理”事件列表。

  1. I have lists for tracking “loaned out stuff” and “stuff I’m
    borrowing.”

自身有一个借出借入清单。

13. I have a folder marked “inbox” on my computer for downloaded
files.

在自己的微机上有一个特别存放下载文件的目录。

14. I have a tickler file or reminder system in place which is fun
and fast to use.

我有一个自由自在便捷的唤醒文件或者措施。

  1. I have a paper file system which is fun and fast to use, perhaps
    using an automatic labeler.

自身有一个自由自在便捷地使用纸笔记录的章程,比如采取机动标签条。

16. I only have physical actions on my Next Actions lists—no
multi-step projects.

在自我的“下一步活动”列表中都是可举办的活动,没有依然蕴藏六个步骤的档次。

17. I have a weekly review scheduled for each week.

自身周周都做计划回顾。

18. I maintain a “Someday/Maybe list”, and regularly review and
update this list during daily and weekly reviews.

本人维护一个“未来可能会做的政工”的清单,并且定期审阅、修改。

19. I have dedicated physical office space set up.

自家有一个定点的办公室空间。

  1. I have all the office supplies I need (p. 92).

766net必赢亚洲手机版,本身有所有需要的办公用品。

21. I have mobile office space set up, if needed.

要是急需,我有一个移动办公空间。

22. My computer files are set up for maximum productivity.

自己的电脑文件以万丈效能的点子配置妥当。

  1. I attend a weekly productivity group centered around the GTD
    methods.

本身每一周参预一个以GTD方法为核心的长足小组的移动。

  1. For the first 6 months of implementing my GTD system, and often
    thereafter as needed, I keep a GTD journal in which I write a “how’d I
    do?” update nightly.

在自己头多个月实施GTD的历程中,每日早晨以“我怎么去做”为题写GTD日记。

  1. I review my notes from my GTD journal weekly and monthly to keep
    myself improving and on track.

本身每一周和每月回顾GTD日记,精通自己的前行。

Intermediate中级

大概实践时间为两个月以上。

26. I have been using the GTD system consistently for 3-6 months.

自家曾经坚贞不屈推行GTD3到6个月。

27. I have read Getting Things Done twice or more.

本身早就读了五遍Getting Things Done。

  1. I have listened to GTD on audiobook so much I can impersonate David
    Allen’s voice with an eerie accuracy.

本人已经听了重重遍Getting Things Done的有声读物,已经熟识。

29. I consistently follow up on “waiting for” items.

自家总是让“待做事项”有始有终。

  1. I consistently follow up on “loaned out stuff” and “stuff I’m
    borrowing.”

本身一连保持“借出/借入”清单有借有还。

  1. I consistently clear out my email inbox to 0 every day by 5pm.

我连续保证电子邮件收件箱在每一日晌午五点从前被拍卖完。

  1. I consistently clear out my physical inbox to empty every day by
    5pm.

自身一连保证早上五点前处理完桌子上的收件箱。

  1. I consistently clear out my voice mail every day by 5pm.

自我连连在中午五点前处理完语音留言。

34. I consistently clear out my computer folder marked ”inbox“ daily
by 5pm.

自己老是天天处理完我的微机里的收件箱目录。

  1. I consistently clear out any other “inboxes” (e.g. voice recorders,
    notepads, etc. with unsorted “stuff”) every day by 5pm.

自身接连在每一天五点前处理完各样收件箱系统。

36. I always do my weekly review, scheduled for the same time
weekly.

本人坚贞不屈在稳定时间成功周周总结。

  1. I have no unsorted papers anywhere besides my physical inbox,
    project files, and reference files.

自己并未在任何地方毫无头绪的积聚没有整理过文件资料。

  1. I have a file cleanout day scheduled in my tickler file or calendar
    for once or twice a year.

在本人的指示系统或者日程表中配备每年有几天特别清理文件。

  1. I have my other altitudes specified (p. 200), and I update them at
    least quarterly, with a reminder in my tickler file or calendar.

倘诺有对人生不同层次的各类目标,在自我的提示系统或者日程表中每季度安排几天总括那多少个目标。

  1. I reconnect with my higher altitudes at least weekly, usually daily
    in the morning to keep me inspired.

最少每一周检查一下协调对人生的更高目的,比如在每一日早晨,激励自己。

  1. My Master Projects List is regularly updated at least weekly.

每周定期审阅更新自己的主要项目列表。

  1. I often do a preview at the start of my day, and a mini-review at
    the end of my day.

上午为一天做准备干活,深夜做回顾。

  1. I am familiar with the major GTD online tools and their strengths
    and weaknesses.

熟习主流GTD在线工具,以及它们的利弊。

  1. I have found online and/or paper tools that work best for me and my
    GTD system which I use every day.

我找到了适合我,并每日使用的GTD系统,无论是在线系统还是纸笔。

  1. When clearing my inboxes, I start at the top and take each item one
    at a time until it is processed (instead of skipping around to what’s
    easiest).

清理我的收件箱时,我会从头处理到尾,而不是突然去做其中某项看上去很容易的。

  1. I am familiar with mind mapping, and either use software or paper to
    do mind maps when useful.

我熟悉脑图的使用,能够使用软件或者纸笔在合适的时候做脑图。

  1. I know the 5 steps of the Natural Planning Model by heart (p. 56),
    and use it for personal project planning and for facilitating meetings.

我了解五个自然计划模式的步骤,使用它们来指导个人计划和安排会议。

  1. I know the Threefold Model for uating Daily Work by heart (p. 196),
    and refer to it often during the course of the day, or do so
    intuitively.

我了解评价每日工作优先级的三重模型,并且按照这种方式安排工作,或者我找到了更好的方法。

  1. I know the Four-Criteria Model for Choosing Actions in the Moment by
    heart (p. 192), and actually work that way, or I have found something
    that works even better.

自家询问采纳走路的四条轨道,并且遵照那种办法行事,或者找到了更好的办法。

  1. I have experimented with GTDGmail or some other productivity
    enhancing email software, and found what works best for me.

我尝试过GTDGmail等高效的email软件,或者找到了更好的适合我的方法。

Advanced高级

这一百步越往前,越是模式化的事物相比多

越以后,越是感悟方面可比多。

  1. I have been using the GTD system for 6 months or more, every day.

我已经坚持使用GTD系统超过六个月。

  1. I am subscribed to GTD Connect and have listened to much of the
    material there.

自身订阅了GTD Connect并听过里面不少情节。

  1. I have listened to the 43 Folders podcasts with David Allen.

我听过43 folders关于David Allen的podcast

  1. I have coached 3 people in successfully implementing GTD into their
    lives.

自我成功救助多少人履行GTD方法。

  1. I’ve read David Allen’s other book Ready for Anything, and several
    other books on personal productivity.

自己读书过大卫 Allen的任何有关个人效用的书籍。

  1. I get into a flow state when working about 1/4 to 1/2 of the time
    now.

本身在每天1/4到1/2的办事时间中早已高达行云流水的劳作情状。

  1. I don’t ever carry anything in my head that could be put into my
    system, and many times during the day I download ideas, next actions,
    and projects to my lists.

如果能在我的系统中记录的东西,我从不把它们装在脑子里。每天我都会记录下我的想法、下一步要做的事情和项目。

  1. I have read Getting Things Done at least twice, and used it so much
    for reference it is dog-eared and has notes on almost every page.

我已经读烂了Getting Things Done,下面满是本人的笔记。

  1. I always return phone calls within 24 hours, usually within 2-12
    hours, with none lost or forgotten.

要回的电话我都会24小时内回复,从不遗忘。

  1. I respond to all emails within 24 hours (usually much sooner), and
    none get lost or forgotten.

要回的信件也都会在24小时内回复。

  1. When I put something into my inbox, I completely trust that it will
    get done…or I know why it’s not getting done and am comfortable with
    it.

如果我在收件箱里放入什么东西,我确信自己总会搞定它,或者我心安理得的知道为什么还没有做完。

  1. When I commit to doing something for someone, I completely trust
    that I will do it…or I’ll let them know ahead of time why I can’t
    complete it.

假若自身承诺别人做哪些业务,我一定完全倚重自己会去做,否则我会立马告诉外人自己做不了。

  1. That low-level anxiety I used to feel around my “stuff” and my work
    is completely gone.

对亟待处理的各样事情和劳作不再有低层次水平的焦虑感。

  1. My mind is like water, clear and calm, and I never think about
    anything I don’t want to more than once.

心止如水,我不需要的事物本身从不看第二眼。

  1. My paper filing system is completely up-to-date, always.

自己的文件系统总是得到实时更新。

  1. I am the most organized person of anyone I know, by far (except
    other GTD-masters!).

自身是本人所认识的人中最有系统的。

  1. I never drop the ball on any project or task.

本人从不曾搞砸任何一项工作。

  1. I can’t remember the last time something “fell through the cracks”
    in my system.

自己曾经记不得上次不可能遵照自己的GTD系统办事是怎样时候了。

  1. I get frustrated with people who drop the ball on things, because I
    honestly can’t understand their perspective anymore.

自我看看人家搞砸自己的行事就不爽,因为我曾经黔驴技穷清楚她们怎么会那么。

  1. I get regular coaching from someone with at least 4 years experience
    with GTD.

自家从有4年GTD成功经验的人这里取得指引。

  1. I am familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of the GTD system
    because I’ve read and studied other productivity systems.

自我精晓GTD系统的得失,因为自己早就上马啄磨其他的频率系统。

  1. My system is automatic and almost never requires discipline or will
    to follow through.

自家的系统已经成为习惯,不再需要勉强自己执行。

  1. I can clearly see how my daily work connects all the way up and down
    my altitudes.

自我通晓看出自己的每一日工作是怎么让祥和达成人生的一个个莫大的。

  1. I am so productive and clear that new creative ideas are bursting
    forth like never before…and I have a way to capture them and make them
    real, if I choose to.

自身觉得自己这样的连忙和醒来,以至于我的创制力前所未有的突发,并且自己有措施吸引它们,将它们贯彻,只要自己甘愿。

  1. I can always say no with integrity, because I always know what’s on
    my plate and what’s important.

我会坚定的说“不”,因为自己连续知道自己该做哪些,什么对团结的话最要害。

Mastery大师

在大师级中,我们来看的更多是成果的叙说。

假若说后面的手续是因,后边的步骤就是果。

大师级境界,坚韧不拔至少一年以上。

  1. I have been using the GTD system for 12 months or more, very
    consistently.

我早已坚持使用GTD系统达一年之久。

  1. My system has been squeaky clean for over 6 months.

自家的类别现已超稳定运行达五个月之久。

  1. My system has gone through several evolutions, changing tools as
    needed to improve productivity, adapting to my life appropriately.

自我的连串已经由此数次晋级,为提升效能更换过工具,以合乎自己的生活格局。

  1. I have coached over 10 people in successfully implementing GTD into
    their lives, who have sustained their systems for over 6 months.

自家曾经成功指引过10个人执行GTD系统,最久的超越三个月。

  1. I easily arrive at all appointments 10 minutes early, well-prepared,
    with a calm and peaceful mind.

具有约会,我都能自在地提前10分钟赴约,并且做好准备,头脑清醒。

  1. I am usually in a flow state when working.

自家在工作中总是处在一种行云流水的场馆。

  1. I never drink caffeine or eat sugar anymore—my work naturally
    energizes me.

自我从不用咖啡或者糖来刺激自己。工作自己自然地振奋我。

  1. I don’t work with people who let things drop through the cracks
    anymore, unless I absolutely have to, or unless they are my GTD coaching
    client.

除非万不得已,我不和工作没条理的人一同干活。

  1. I am known for consistently under-promising and over-delivering on
    my commitments to others.

本身是家喻户晓的说到成功的人。

  1. I exercise regularly according to an intelligent plan that is best
    for my body and is leading towards ever-improving health, strength,
    aerobic capacity, flexibility, andoverall fitness.

我遵照一个明智的计划磨炼肢体,促进团结的健康、力量、心肺成效、灵活性和强壮。

  1. I get up at the same time early every morning, right when my alarm
    goes off, and immediately enter the GTD flow, with relaxed focus.

本身天天定时早起,然后轻松自如的进去GTD状态。

  1. I have a regular spiritual practice, scheduled daily or weekly,
    which I consistently follow.

本人定期做心灵锻炼。

  1. I have a list of books for personal/spiritual/career development
    which I consistently burn through, perhaps by scheduling reading time at
    regular times of the day or week.

自己有一个民用事业成长的读书列表,定期完成。

  1. I regularly try out new productivity tools, but only when there is a
    real need, not for the sake of “productivity prone”.

本身不时尝试新的功能工具,但只在最需要的时候,不是为了尝试而品尝。

  1. When I commit to something, it’s as good as done, no matter how hard
    or how many steps it will take.

当我承诺要做怎么着事,这件事即使完成了,无论要花多少精力,有多艰苦。

  1. Project planning and mind mapping are as easy and automatic as
    breathing to me.

品类计划和脑图对自我的话就象呼吸一样自然。

  1. I’ve delegated or automatized many of my regular errands, to the
    point where I rarely do errands anymore.

自己把成千上万普普通通小事分配给人家仍然自动化,以至于不需要在亲自去完成。

  1. I’m surrounded by people who are as productive as me.

本身周围都是和自我一样便捷的人。

  1. I have several mentors who are orders of magnitude more productive
    than me, whom I meet with regularly.

我有多少个比我更便捷的名师,并时不时去拜访他们。

  1. My living space is like a zen temple—everything accounted for,
    everything purposefully and consciously attended to.

自身的生活空间就象一个师父宗庙,每件事有始有终。

  1. My office space is meditatively state-changing—people regularly
    comment on how peaceful they feel when they sit at my desk.

本人都办公室可以令人注目凝神半个。人们时时说在我的桌旁坐着感觉多么的平缓。

  1. I could, if I chose to, make a comfortable living teaching personal
    productivity—I have people asking me about it constantly, without me
    saying anything first.

若果本身乐意,我得以靠教别人怎么快速生活为生。实际上自己还没有提,已经有人如此要求我了。

  1. I could write my own book on productivity…or maybe I already have.

自己得以协调写一本关于效能的书。或者自身已经写了。

  1. I tend to reach my goals earlier and with greater ease than
    expected.

自我老是比自己预期的更早的时候达到和谐的对象。

  1. Work—and life—is ecstasy, bliss, pure joy.

工作和生活,其乐无穷。

相关文章

No Comments, Be The First!
近期评论
    功能
    网站地图xml地图